H4 Features and Benefits
The H4 System delivers consistent results using the most revolutionary self-ligating bracket technology. OC’s unique manufacturing process ensures that H4 provides the tightest tolerances in the industry at +/- .001 versus +/- .003, which is 3x more accurate than our competitors. Add in a reduced slot depth of .026 and you have the tools you need to finish with the best, delivering stunning smiles in significantly shorter treatment time.
The H4 System is truly unique and offers a level of precision and control that is currently unmatched. This is achieved through OC’s meticulous metal injection molding manufacturing process. The outcome is a highly refined bracket for the exacting orthodontist who excels at finishing great smiles.
Reduced Slot Depth Means Increased Control
- With H4 you benefit from a slot depth of .026 vs the traditional PSL slot depth of .028
- A precise bracket to wire coupling giving you improved rotational control, more accurate torque expression and predictable finishes
- Simple archwire sequence. Most cases are completed in 5 wires or less: .014 Thermal NiTi - .018 Thermal NiTi - .014 x .025 Thermal NiTi - .018 x .025 Thermal NiTi - .019 x .025 Beta or SS
Tighter Tolerances Ensure Predictable Finishes
- 3x tighter tolerances than the industry
- Exclusive door engineering creates a solid fourth wall for improved control
- Our patent pending door eliminates common clip malfunctions found in other SL bracket systems
- Catches a couple up to 57% sooner, providing you control even earlier
- End Result: Predictable and exceptional finishes faster