• Universal form archwire.
• Precision engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.
• Archwires come pre-loaded with crimpable stops. The stops are friction fit on the wire so they slide to position and stay there. A final crimp is then applied to permanently set the stops in place.
• Thermal Activated Archwires react to heat in a unique way; cold temperatures make the archwire extremely malleable and able to create unique bends in the archwire without kinking. Once the wire begins to heat up, it restores it's original form, putting the wire to work as soon as it's engaged.
• Superior Shape Integrity.
• Predictable, Light, Continuous Force Levels.
• Higher Transition Temperatures.
• Enhanced Torque Control for Faster Treatment.
• Ideal for Early Treatment of Severe Malocclusions.
• 10 wires, individually sealed autoclavable archwires per carton.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £16.99
Special Price £14.40As low as: £8.99
Regular Price: £11.95
Special Price £8.95As low as: £6.95
Regular Price: £3.40
Special Price £2.89As low as: £1.99
Regular Price: £19.80
Special Price £16.80As low as: £9.80