• Ideal for Cinching back and bending NiTi archwire intraorally distal to the buccal tube.
• Serrated tips grip wire securely.
• For use with NiTi wires .012’’ to .018’’ (.46mm to .30mm).
• Longer handles for easier access to difficult to reach areas
• Smaller compact head design to accommodate the tightest space in the lingual area
• High Quality 410-420 corrosion resistant stainless steel
• Maximum performance Immunity-HS steel tips inserts.
• Diamond-honed cutting edges.
• Box joint design for increased stability.
• Ergonomic design for maximum comfort.
• Smooth rounded contours to ensure patient comfort.
• Stunning satin finish to reduce glare with attractive two-tone finish to give exceptional finishing details.
• Laser engraved part number for easy identification.
• All pliers are ultrasonically cleaned, lubricated and then tested with recommended wire sizes.
• Sold individually.