– Goods must be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase.
– Returned goods must be accompanied by a note explaining the reason for return and quoting the original invoice number..
– Returned goods will only be accepted for credit or exchange if the goods are in saleable condition, unused and in original packaging..
– Returned goods must be packaged and suitably labelled with practice details. Carriage must be prepaid by the purchaser with the contents insured to the value of the invoice..
– Special order and non-stock goods that are ordered at the purchaser request are non-returnable..
– Any returned goods lost, damaged or defaced in transit to A-Z Orthodontics will not be credited..
– Under any circumstances it is prohibited to send A-Z Orthodontics an item which is contaminated. The company reserves the right to refuse to handle any items which are not accompanied with proof of sterilisation..