Opens Deep Bite Without Trauma
• Bite-Bumpers™ work in open and deep bite cases by allowing the anteriors to ride up and out of occlusion. The Bite-Bumpers™ eliminate bond failures of brackets and are especially valuable with ceramic or self-ligating brackets.
• The unique fixed placement-jig guarantees the correct height on the lingual of the tooth and makes sure the two Bite-Bumpers™ are 100 % parallel.
• The Bite-Bumpers™ are made of a composite polymer that is more comfortable, aesthetic and will increase biocompatibility in nickel sensitive patients.
• Bite-Bumpers™ are bonded in the same manner as metal or ceramic brackets. The Bite-Bumpers™ have a slotted mechanical bonding base.
• The placement-jig can easily be removed by hand or by a cutting instrument after bonding.
• Pack of 10.