Intensiv Swingle Professional Kit – Contra-Angle without light: Ref WG-69 A
Calibrated and efficient stripping in orthodontics!
As part of orthodontic treatments, very many cases are documented treated through interproximal space gaining by stripping (IPR). A precise, calibrated reduction of approximal enamel parts is carried out protocolled step by step, assuring maximum safety. A finally well performed finishing and fine polishing contributes to healthy conditions of the treated teeth.
The dual contra-angle Intensiv Swingle for application with oscillating Intensiv Ortho-Strips The contra-angle Intensiv Swingle combines both functions:
– free axial rotating of the strip, being applied with finishing and polishing of prepared surfaces.
– fixed axial position (12 positions at each 30° within 360°) for exact positioning of the strip, being applied in the resolution of the contact point and for enamel reduction.
- Contra-angle with integrated water spray and optional light.
- Stroke 0.9mm.
- 20.000 oscillating movements with 40.000 rpm.
- With toggle switch to choose free moving or fixed position of strips.
- 12 different axial fixed positions on 360°.
- Strip ejector and cleansing needle (water spray canals) are included in delivery.
- Interproximal space creation by stripping according to the protocol IPR (InterProximalReduction) in orthodontic treatments
- Finishing and final polishing of the treated dental surfaces
- Safe, efficient and precise interproximal enamel reduction as part of orthodontic treatment
- Easy, controlled opening of the contact points
- Homogeneous and smooth surfaces of the treated teeth
- Pleasant application equally for dentist and patients
- For Intensiv Swingle a two-year warranty is granted
W&H Synea oscillating contra-angle handpiece without light, Ejector, Nozzle polisher plus one of each of Intensiv Ortho-Strips System (opening 8µm, polishing 15µm, fine 25µm, medium 40µm, coarse 60µm, extracoarse 80µm)