• Pliers are designed for larger wires.
• Allows the archwire to be cut flush with the distal end of the buccal tube eliminate patient discomfort resulting from archwire protrusion.
• Securely holds the cut portion of wire
• Cutting capacity:
Max .021″ x .025’’ (.55 x .64mm)
Min .016’’ (.40mm)
• Longer handles for easier access to difficult to reach areas
• Smaller compact head design to accommodate the tightest space in the lingual area
• High Quality 410-420 corrosion resistant stainless steel
• Maximum performance Immunity-HS steel tips inserts.
• Diamond-honed cutting edges.
• Box joint design for increased stability.
• Ergonomic design for maximum comfort.
• Smooth rounded contours to ensure patient comfort.
• Stunning satin finish to reduce glare with attractive two-tone finish to give exceptional finishing details.
• Laser engraved part number and applicable archwire sizes for easy identification.
• All pliers are ultrasonically cleaned, lubricated and then tested with recommended wire sizes.
• Sold individually.