• Permanent retention is greatly enhanced using a flattened, dead soft 8-braided wire. Intra-arch splinting with this thin ribbon arch prevents torque control problems that can occur using a round braided wire for these procedures.
• When bonded on the lingual of the upper incisors, a very thin rectangular wire can be adapted with little lower incisor interference.
• The dead soft wire is easy to adapt and prevents inadvertent tooth movement associated with active force wires.
• Bond-A-Braid is excellent for semi-permanent orthodontic splinting of the upper or lower incisors. It can be used to hold diastemas closed, maintain difficult extraction sites and solving various other tooth-splinting dilemmas.
• Excellent for splinting periodontally comprised teeth.
• Dimension are Metric: 0.673 mm (w) x 0.268 mm (h) / Standard: 0.02645 in (w) x 0.01055 in (h).
• 10 x 6” (152cm).